International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences
Authors publishing in the International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences are encouraged to use the ORCID authors identification system
ORCID Identifier (Open Researcher and Contributor ID) is a popular tool in scientific communication used to uniquely identify the author and his publication.
We encourage you to register in the ORCID database and use a unique number of both the AUTHORS and EDITORS OF THE JOURNALS.
You can register for free at: https://orcid.org
Assuming an ORCID number allows you to:
- Unequivocal identification of authors and co-authors
- Indexing of published articles
- Use of the ORCID number in the largest scientific databases and portals
- Posting additional information on the ORCID profile - biography, scientific career and many others
Placing the author's ORCID number on our website and directly in the articles results in a redirection to the ORCID profile of the authors.
Process of Signing up for ORCID iD
Quick steps to creating your ORCID iD
- Sign up at https://orcid.org/register
- Complete the form giving the version of your name that you want to be known by.
- Add your email address - you can add additional addresses later in the process.
- Choose and confirm your password.
- Decide whether you want your information to be public, restricted or private by default (You can change this for different items as you begin add information to your ORCID profile)
- Decide how often you want updates from ORCID. Once your iD is linked to other sites (e.g. databases and manuscript submission sites), you may get updates as content is added (if you have authorised this).
Tutorial Video Link: